You can view your utility payment amounts, see a history of transactions, and pay your bill online using a credit/debit card or eCheck (transfer from a checking/savings account). Pay with a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer at your convenience, 24/7. Best of all, there is NO ADDITIONAL FEE!!!!!!!
The following features are also available:
- Quick Pay - One-time payments for citizens who don't want to create an account
- Secure User Account - Create a user account, store payment methods, and facilitate future transactions
- Auto Pay / Scheduled Payments - Enroll in automatic payments or schedule future payments
- Bill reminders - Sign up to receive e-mail reminders when a bill is due, late, or you've paid successfully
- Pay-by-Phone (IVR) - A fully automated service where you can call 866-228-6746 toll free and make a utility payment.
- Access multiple accounts - Register for access to one or multiple utility accounts.
The City of Marlow is committed to providing the citizens the most options and convenience when paying utility bills!!!!
FAILURE TO RECEIVE BILL DOES NOT WAIVE ANY PENALTIES. ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THE 10TH OF MONTH.
NOTE: Any amount paid short of the amount due will be shown as late on your account. Any amount paid over will be credited to your account.