PO Box 113, 119 S. 2nd Street, Marlow, Oklahoma 73055

Call Us Today (580) 658-5401

Lake Taylor

Search our website:
Permit locations:
Caretaker's cabin at Lake
City Hall - 119 S. 2nd, Marlow - (580) 658-5401
Jake's Ice Dock - 102 S. 1st, Marlow - (580) 658-5121

Lake Taylor is located 1 mile south and approximately 1.5 miles east of Rush Springs in Grady County. The north side of the lake is accessible from CR1560 (Taylor Lake Road). The south side is accessible from CR1570. The lake is 9 miles north of Marlow.
Lake Taylor offers fishing and camping on a 227-acre creek-fed lake that has 7 miles of shoreline.  More than 20 campsites are available, many with electric and water, with an on-site dump station.
Boating is allowed for fishing and limited recreation.

Lake Rules and Regulations:
No Hunting, swimming or water skiing
No Trotlines, jug fishing or bowfishing
No 4-wheelers or other ATVs, dirtbikes or other off-road driving or vehicles
No fireworks, alcoholic beverages or weapons of any kind.
Quiet time is 11 p.m. -  6 a.m.
Boat speed limit - 20 MPH           Roadway speed limit - 15 MPH (unless otherwise posted)
Two fishing pole limit per person (city permit required for all 16 years of age and above)
Age 65 and over, or disabled, fish free with permit
Daily permits valid from 7 a.m. to 7 a.m. the following day
All ordinances of the City of Marlow apply
Fish limits:
Saugeye: Daily limit 3, 18 inch minimum
Bass: Daily limit 1, 12 inch minimum
Crappie: State Daily limit applies, 8 inch minimum
Catfish: Daily limit 15, no minimum length
Carp: No minimums

Permits and Fees Schedule:
Daily fishing permit - $2 (expires at 7:00 a.m. the following day)
Individual Annual permit - $10
Family Annual permit - $17.50
65 and over, and disabled, fish free with free city permit
Boating daily permit - $2 (expires at 7:00 a.m. the following day)
Annual boating permit - $10
Daily camping - $12 w/hook-up      $7 w/o hook-up
Sr Citizen daily camping - $8 w/hook-up     $3.50 w/o hook-up

Site Leases for late cottage and homes - Call City Hall for information and availability