Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
“Emergency Management” is not a separate function from the normal responsibilities of city government. On, the contrary, Emergency Management operations occur when an impact is felt by the community as result of natural or man-made disasters. The City of Marlow commits all available resources, and request resources through mutual aid and memorandums of understandings with county, state, tribal, territorial, insular area, and federal agencies and also volunteer service organizations.Marlow Emergency Management is dedicated to the five (5) mission areas on behalf of the whole community: Protection, Preparedness, Response, Mitigation, and Recovery.
BE PREPARED WITH NIXLE!
Nixle is the alert system used by the City of Marlow.
To sign-up: Text 73055 to 888-777 and follow instructions.
See more information on the tabs on the left.
- The Emergency Operation Plan is the required document for Emergency Management in a municipality.
- Severe Weather Protocols explains how the outdoor warning system (storm sirens) are handled in Marlow
- The Tornado Safety Checklist is a good preparation document from the American Red Cross
- The Oklahoma Emergency Management website is a quality resource for preparedness
- Nixle is the alert system used by the City of Marlow, including alerts from the National Weather Service
- ADA requirements are listed and the grievance process as required by law
- The Construction Industries Board oversees trades like electricians, plumbers and roofers. You can see if the roofing company that you use is licensed on this website.