What You Need For Court:
- Proper Identification (driver’s license, state ID, government ID, or passport)
- Ensure spelling on citations or documents are correct. If not, please advise the court.
- Provide the court with your current address.
- Any documents regarding your violations.
- For Example:
- Failure to Carry Insurance ( current insurance documents) Provided to Court Clerk before seeing Judge
- Expired tag ( documents showing new tag was purchased)
- Operating M/V without Registration ( documents showing new registration)
- Failure to have License in Possession ( provide current driver’s license)
- Expired Driver’s License ( provide current driver’s license)
Method of Payment in Full ( cash, credit/ debit card, check, money order)
*** Judge could place you in jail for non-payment***
- Electronic devices must be on silent.
- Do not talk in the courtroom unless your case is being heard.
- Do not be late for court.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Hats and caps need to be removed during court.
- Improper attire is not allowed.
- No clothing too tight or too short
- No baggy or saggy pants or shorts
- No transparent or revealing clothing’no dirty, torn or ragged clothing
- No sunglasses
- No bare feet
- Blades, Edged or Sharp Objects
- Tobacco Products
- Illegal Substances